Search This Blog

Tuesday 7 July 2015

WALKING TRACKS AT GORDON FALLS RESERVE LEURA BLUE MOUNTAINS NSW AUSTRALIA


The picnic area at Gordon Falls, Leura, is a great base for exploring some of the best tracks the Blue Mountains has to offer. It’s a stopping place for the buses which do the Katoomba-Leura circuit many times every day so you can easily get there from Katoomba or Leura railway stations, do a walk and then move on to other places like Echo Point and Scenic World.
I suggest you view my earlier video about Gordon Falls Reserve here and the blog here. There many other videos and blogs dealing with the area. These are listed below.
My recent video on walking tracks at Gordon Falls Reserve is here.
Videos
Blogs

My Blue Mountains You Tube playlist is here. I have three other playlists- on gem hunting/mining, Glen Innes and New Zealand.

All New England and other Geology blogs and videos

No comments:

Post a Comment